Who is this class for?
You are the proud owner of a Digital SLR Camera but are overwhelmed by all those buttons. You LOVE Photography, but sometimes the camera can actually get in your way of taking a picture. You’ve played around with some of your camera settings but need a little guidance. You feel that you are not getting the most out of your camera. You are frustrated with the settings and end up switching back to the Auto mode.
Now is the time to Get out of Auto!
I’m going to help you in my new course “Get out of Auto”
This online photography course is specifically designed for anyone with a digital SLR camera who find themselves reverting back to the Auto setting despite knowing their camera can do so much more. Some Details…
- This is a 4 Module course which was recorded live earlier this year.
- You can access your course anytime and proceed at your own pace.
- The course includes 4 assignments which will be individually critiqued by me each week via a short video recording for an additional payment of $40
What You’ll Learn:
- Week 1: Out of Auto – what does that mean?
- Week 2: The Exposure Triangle
- Week 3: Controlling Light. We’ll look at flash, metering, white balance and and how to expose for tricky lighting situations
- Week 4: Shooting in Manual
Class will last 1 hour There will be a weekly assignment, individual critique and feedback will be given to each student via video critique.
What do I need to participate?
- A Digital SLR Camera (such as any of the Canon Rebel series, Nikon D3100, D5100, D3000, D5000 etc.)
- A Computer with speakers
- An internet connection
- A smile – my classes are a happy place!
By the end of this course you will be confident is using your camera out of the Automatic settings, know all the terminology that currently confuses you and ultimately your creativity will flow!
Here’s what some of my past students have to say…
“Ingrid’s course was exactly what I needed to understand the additional functions available on my new Nikon. After determining my level of knowledge and what I wanted to achieve when taking pictures, Ingrid explained and demonstrated how each function (shutter speed, aperture, ISO, metering) would affect the picture. Her materials and examples are thorough and helpful for follow-up reviewing. Thank you, Ingrid – you’ve made me a smarter photographer !”
“I had a wonderful time with Ingrid – she was extremely efficient in her instructions, and gauged the topics based on my experience level and the specific things I needed to work on. I learned way more in those 2 hours than I ever imagined and am very enthusiastic about practicing with my new knowledge.”
Meredith, Sandy Springs
“Taking Ingrid’s class helped to improve my photography and confidence behind the lens. Her knowledge of my camera and coverage of information, on it’s features has allowed me to take my skills to the next level.”
Click here to buy now $99